How can I update my SBI registered mobile number? Change your SBI registered mobile number: In order to keep our bank account safe, it is crucial to keep our cellphone number up to date. I described how to link a cellphone number to an SBI bank account in my most recent article. Follow the link above to register your mobile number with your State Bank of India account if you haven’t already. since my most recent article covered how to register your cellphone number.
SBI Mobile Number Change
I’ll explain the procedures in this article for changing your registered cellphone number with SBI. You must have already registered your cellphone number with the bank account in order to follow this tutorial. Your registered mobile number in your SBI Account may be changed quickly and conveniently.
SBI Mobile Number Change Form
I’ve included two instructions for changing the recorded mobile number on your SBI bank account. You may quickly update your cellphone number by using any one of these three options.
How can I update my SBI registered mobile number? Modify your SBI registered mobile number Let’s examine out the two ways to update the registered cellphone number in SBI as we begin this lesson. These are the ones listed below.
SBI मोबाइल नंबर परिवर्तन 2024
Following Download Here SBI Bank Account Number change Form Get Here
How to Change Registered Mobile Number By Visiting the Home Branch?
- You must first go to the State Bank of India branch closest to your residence.
- Get a KYC update form or a mobile number update form from the bank staff.
- Complete the KYC form with all the necessary information, including your name, account number, cellphone number, etc.
- Make sure you sign the KYC paperwork.
- Take a clean photocopy of your identification verification paper now, and sign it to self-attest it.
- Finally, provide the bank authorities your identification verification paper and the KYC form. The upgrade to your cellphone number will take place in two working days.
How Can I Update My SBI Online Registered Mobile Number? Internet banking with SBI, You must have your account’s internet banking functionality active in order to utilise this technique. Activate SBI’s internet banking by following my instructions if you haven’t already.
- You must go the State Bank of India’s official website and log into your online banking account.
- Select the Profile option from the window’s top menu by clicking on it.
- Go to the profile page and click Personal Details. Once you’ve entered your profile password, click “Submit.”
- On the page for personal information, click Change Mobile Number Domestic Only.
- Enter your old cellphone number once, then enter it again.
- Choose the method for updating your number.
Please Note: If you use the procedure indicated above to change your cellphone number. Your cellphone number will change specifically for the internet banking service.
You must use the first technique described in this tutorial if you wish to update the cellphone number shown on your bank account.
Because of this, the offline or bank visit approach is the first one covered in this article. You can leave a comment below if you have any questions about the information.