Canara Bank serves its customers like any other bank to facilitate banking transactions. To use many of these services, you need to register a mobile number. We frequently need to update the number we provide when opening an account if it is closed for any reason.
How to Update Mobile Number in Canara Bank
If you want to update or canara bank mobile number change then you have to follow the instructions which is given below.
Requirement for canara bank mobile number change
- Debit card
- Internet banking details
- Current and previous mobile number
- This mobile number able to make SMS
If these things are You can change the mobile number. There are two ways to do this.
- Canara bank nearest ATM
- Canara bank neatest Branch
How to change cellular quantity in canara bank via atm ?
- First visit the Canara bank nearest ATM, then add your debit card into machine for swipe.
- Then pick the registration option from it.
- After you have to pick cellular wide variety registration choice.
- Find out the choice – change cell range And enter new Mobile number.
- Then you need to opt reference number, additionally you’ll get hold of a otp from Canara bank to antique cell number.
- After you need to send SMS from new quantity – Activate otp reference quantity to 5676767.
Now your Canara bank mobile number is updated.
How to canara bank mobile number change through Visit nearest bank branch ?
If you have lose your old mobile number or not registered any mobile number with bank, then use this steps to update mobile number in canara bank.
- You have to visit Canara bank branch personally, and meet bank helpdesk.when you tell them your query the bank staff member give you a data modification form.
- you have to fill this form correct & attach one identity proof Xerox and submit the application form.
- bank will update your mobile number within 2 business days.
How to contact canara bank ?
- you can contact canara bank by visiting your nearest canara bank branch.
- Aslo you can connect the customer care support of canara bank – 1800 425 018