Mini Statement for SBI, SBI offers its customers a mini-statement service that allows them to inquire about the most recent debit/credit transactions that have been done in their accounts.
SBI Mini Statement
SBI mini-statements may be accessed in a number of methods, including missed call banking, SBI Fast Banking, and others. The consumer must register their phone number with the bank in order to get the SBI Mini Statement.
SBI Mini Statement Number
The SBI Mini Statement is what. The SBI Mini Statement is a service offered by banks to account holders that allows them to extract the SBI’s most recent 10 debit or credit card transactions made from their savings account.
SBI मिस्ड कॉल, एसएमएस, एमपासबुक द्वारा मिनी स्टेटमेंट
The account holder must have completed this procedure using a cellphone number that is registered with the bank in order to receive this advantage because doing so makes the process quick and easy.
SBI Fast Banking, SBI mini statement by SMS, missed call banking, and other options are among the several ways to extract SBI Mini Statements. It contains information about the transactions that the account holder makes using a variety of methods, including NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, and others.
Registering an SBI Mini Statement, Get your mobile number registered first in order to receive the SBI Mini Statement on your phone. The phone number is typically registered when the account is opened, but if this is not the case, it may be registered later. This is a description of how to register for the SBI Mini Statement:
The bank provides SBI Quick as a free service that is accessible to all account holders. Using SMS banking services or missed call services, you may sign up for this service. You must send an SMS to the bank in order to sign up for the service. You must submit a message using the format specified below:
1) 09223488888 is the REG account number to the SBI mini statement number.
- When the SMS is sent, the cellphone number is registered with SBI.
- Also, in order to sign up for SBI mobile banking services, the account holder must send a message using the format shown below:
2) Send MBSREGS to 9223440000.
Choices from the SBI Mini Statement that may be Utilized, After registering your mobile phone with the bank, you have the following choices for getting the SBI mini statement:
|1) SBI ATM
|One of the most popular methods for receiving mini account statements is through this method. Select the option that says Mini Statement on the screen, input your 4-digit PIN, and read your statement at any State Bank of India or other bank ATM.
|2) Mobile Banking
|SBI has released YONO SBI Lite, a mobile application that is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones. This app is available on the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store. You will be prompted to enter your Username and Password. After that – you could examine your transactions by going to your account data. Customers need to have a smartphone and an internet connection to use this service.
|3) SBI Net Banking
|Account holders can log in to SBI Net Banking Portal using their User ID and password. Along with that – SBI Quick banking and mobile banking. After the login, you need to go to the option – ‘Account Details’ in order to view a detailed list of all the transactions. With the SBI Net Banking service, you can also easily manage different accounts, transaction history, view account statements, and more. The client also needs to have a decent internet connection to use this service.
|4) Missed Call
|SBI Quick Missed Call service allows you to check your mini statement immediately. You would get an SMS that consists of the mini statement after making a missed call to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number.
|5) SMS Banking
|You can send an SMS to 09223866666 by typing ‘MSTMT’ and sending it from your registered cell phone. Following that, you will receive an SMS with information about your previous five purchases.
What is the SBI Mini Statement Toll Free Number?
Give a missed call – to acquire your SBI Mini Statement.
Account holders can also contact the SBI Mini Statement hotline at 09223866666 to get an SBI Mini Statement. The account holder can ask for an SBI Mini Statement by calling your registered cellphone number and leaving a missed call. By following the guidelines below, users might also get the SBI Mini Statement using the Missed Call Service:
- Dial SBI Mini Statement at 09223866666 to get information on the previous 5 transactions.
- The call will be immediately stopped after two rings to the SBI balance check number miss call mini statement.
- The SBI Mini Statement, which includes the account’s SBI latest 5 transactions, will be sent to you through SMS.
What is the SMS Banking Number for the SBI Mini Statement?
SBI micro account statements may also be sent to account holders by SMS. Send an SMS to 09223866666 with the subject “MSTMT” to get the SBI Mini Statement through SMS. The SBI Mini Statement, which contains information on the last five transactions, will be sent to the registered cellphone number.
- Send the keyword “MSTMT” through SMS to receive an SBI Mini Statement.
- Text the message to 09223866666.
- Examine the State Bank of India Mini Statement, which provides information on the five preceding transactions.
Benefits for Clients of the SBI Mini Statement Service, Some of the key advantages that account holders may enjoy by using the SBI Mini Statement service are listed below:
- You may use SMS service to obtain a tiny statement, and you won’t need a smartphone to use it because SMS service is available on all devices.
- With mobile banking and online banking services, this service is available around-the-clock, from any location, and at any convenient time.
- The account user may obtain the SBI Mini statement without physically visiting the bank with the help of SBI mobile banking and online banking, saving both time and effort.
- With a missed call and the missed call service, you may obtain information about the most recent bank transactions even without an internet connection.
- The SBI Mini Statement is available without charge and can be obtained at any time.