How to Use USSD Code & SMS to Check Jio Balance, Data Usage, and Validity? By SMS, phone call, or the Jio website, you may check your Jio balance, data use, and plan expiration date. Here is a thorough post outlining the steps you may take:
The most successful and well-liked telecom provider in India is Jio. The corporation will own roughly 36.15 percent of the market in 2021, as should be the case. On September 5, 2016, Jio first introduced its 4G LTE service, giving members access to limitless free phone calls and data. Users of Jio’s prepaid and postpaid plans can utilise the techniques discussed in this article to check their balances, data use, validity, and other information.
Prior to Jio, other service providers including Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, and BSNL overcharged for 4G data and calls. Jio revolutionised the telecom industry and nearly eliminated competition. Customers’ cellular costs were cut by 70% as a result of the fierce competition.
Today, in 2024 the lowest prepaid recharge including phone calls, data, and messaging for 28 days is Rs 209. Hence, in order to keep using the service, a user must verify their balance, data consumption, validity, etc., and avoid any delays in recharging. This is a thorough post explaining how to check your Jio balance, view your data consumption, and other things.
Method 1: Check Jio Balance Through SMS/Missed Call
Dial 1299 to find out your Jio balance and validity. The call will be instantly ended, and you will get a message at the number you called. Instead, you may text MBAL to 55333 to receive a thorough text message regarding your balance.
The text will detail your plan, data consumption, SMS usage, recharge balance, and plan ending date.
You can save the following Important SMS messages for later use:
- BILL to 199: To know the bill amount for Jio Postpaid customers
- MYPLAN to 199: To know the current plan for Jio
- START to 1925: Activate 4G data on your SIM
- TARIFF to 191: Check Call rate
- JIO to 199: To know your Jio number
- MBAL to 55333: Check 4G data usage
- BAL to 199: Check prepaid balance and validity
Method 2: Check Jio Balance using USSD codes
To know your Jio Balance and Validity, you can dial the following USSD codes:
- *111*1*3# : Internet Balance Information
- *333#: To Know Main Balance
- *333*3*1*1# : Activate Caller Tune
- *333*3*1*2# : Deactivate Caller Tune
Method 3: Check Jio Balance On Call
Step 1: Call the Jio Customer Care line at 1-800-889-9999 or (191) from your Jio number.
Step 2: You will be prompted to choose your chosen language on the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) device, such as Hindi, English, Punjabi, Kannada, etc.
Step 3: Choose your preferred language and hit the corresponding key.
Step 4: Your daily Data balance and the remaining time on the plan are now shown via the IVR system.
Step 5: You will next be prompted to provide information on your recharges and plan, current data balance and validity, ISD plan, Jio Tune, and work-from-home packages. Enable the present strategy, etc. After that, click on the appropriate key to learn more about each plan’s specifics.
Step 6: Choose the current data and validity option to find out your balance, or the previous recharges option to learn more about the plan.
In addition, you may set a caller tune, speak with a customer service agent, learn more about Jio’s various plans and offers, and do a lot more things while on call.
Method 4: Check Jio Balance On My Jio App
Many Jio subscribers use the My Jio app to manage their Jio accounts and keep track of their active 4G plans, their validity, and other Jio plan-related information. For instance, a user may instantly check his balance, data use, plan validity, and most recent offers. Jio subscribers may also find local Jio outlets, as well as produce a complete account of their calls, texts, and internet use.
- Download the MyJio App from your smartphone app store if you don’t have one.
- With your Jio number and OTP, complete the signup process.
- Open the app right now to get the View Detail option.
- You may examine the SMS balance, data balance, voice call balance, and plan expiration date by selecting view detail.
Check new plans and offers, and Recharge your Jio Number on My Jio App:
- Click the Recharge button on the home screen of the My Jio app.
- You may now choose from a variety of Jio recharge tariffs.
- To get a complete plan overview and more information, use the View details option.
- Choose a plan now, and then click the Purchase CTA button to be sent to the payment site.
- Choose a payment option and complete the transaction. You will receive a confirmation message on your Jio number that begins, “Recharge is Successful,” once the payment has been made.
There are several features in my Jio app. It is the simplest technique to determine the veracity and balance of your data. Also, you may link the app to your primary Jio account, JioFi, JioLink, and Jio Fiber account. You will be able to manage your accounts and periodically check their balances, data consumption, and validity. It is also connected to other Jio applications, like Jio TV, Jio Saavn, Jio News, Jio Cinema, and several more. So enjoy learning about such uses.
Method 5: Check Balance On Jio Website
Jio.com is a further simple method for managing your Jio account and monitoring your Jio balance. Try this practical one if you don’t want to rely just on the My Jio app or other techniques.
- Visit the official Jio website and select Sign In.
- Enter your Jio mobile number after choosing the Mobile option.
- Your number will get an OTP; input it and press the submit button.
- You may now view your data balance, usage, and plan information.
- Click on Check Usage or View More to know the balance in detail.
Also, by selecting My Statement, you may view your last six months’ worth of phone calls, data consumption, and SMS as well as check your recharge and billing histories. When you’re ready to recharge, evaluate your options, pick a plan that works for you, and rapidly recharge your Jio number.
What is the bare minimum Jio recharge plan that will extend validity?
A Jio customer must select at least the basic Rs. 127 package, which provides 15 days of unlimited calling and 12GB of mobile internet. You may even purchase this plan for a lengthy duration (84 days or more) and save money.