How Can I Update My Address on My SBI Account?SBI account address change: One of the Indian banks with the greatest alternatives for everything is State Bank of India. We can assist you if you already have a bank account with SBI and wish to alter your address. You must visit your SBI Home Branch and follow a few simple procedures to alter your address on your SBI Bank account.
SBI Address Change
You must promptly update your address in your SBI Bank Account if you have moved to a new address. All of your bank documents will be delivered to your updated SBI address. You will only get an SBI Cheque Book or ATM at your registered address if you need to request one. You will never receive the required papers if your bank information has an outdated or incorrect address.
SBI Address Change Form
Download the SBI Account Residential Address Change Form
We’ll walk you through the process step-by-step so you may update your address on your SBI account. The State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore are SBI Associate Banks where you can also alter your address by following these instructions.
Changing Your Address in Your SBI Bank Account: Steps You must follow the instructions below in order to update your address on your SBI Bank account:
1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in SBI Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- SBI Account Passbook
Note: The aforementioned papers will need to be submitted in both originals and self-attested photocopies.
2) Send a letter to the branch manager with your old and new addresses, your SBI account information, and your signature.
The following SBI Account Details must be included on the Address Change Application:
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Download the SBI KYC Details Change Form or visit your local SBI Home Branch to obtain the form.
4) Give the Accounts Person of your home branch your ID proof, address proof, address change application, and fully filled out KYC details change form. In 1-2 working days, SBI will update its data with your new address.
5) You are urged to change your bank account passbook as soon as the new Address is updated in SBI databases.
That’s it! This is how to update your address in your SBI account in its entirety.
Last words: Once you get to your SBI Home Branch, the process to update your address on your SBI account is really simple and won’t take more than 10 minutes. I advise everyone who reads this article to update their SBI account with their new address as soon as they move. If you have moved to a different city, you must review the instructions below for transferring your SBI account.