Punjab And Sind Bank Mini Statement 2023, A bank statement includes all of the specific financial transactions that took place over a certain time period, often a month. The statement provides the beginning and ending balances for the period along with deposits, charges, and withdrawals. Account holders often analyse their bank statements once a month to assist them keep track of their spending and expenses and to check for any erroneous or fraudulent charges. If you have a Punjab and Sind branch account and want more information about financial transactions. The bank provides a number of options for obtaining account statement information.
PSB Mini Statement
Mini Statement Information from Punjab and Sind Bank through SMS Service, Send the message PTXNspace>Account-Number>space>SMS-Banking-Password> (for example, PTXN 00001000001011 1234) to the numbers 9773056161 & 8082656161 from the mobile phone that is registered with the bank to view your latest five transactions.
PSB Mini Statement Number
Via a mobile application, Punjab and Sind Bank provides detailed transaction statement information.
- Download the programme.
- Use the customer information to log into the app.
- Choose to register on the app or go to the PSB website if you don’t know these details.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the statement option to use the app to verify the detailed statement.
How to See Account Statements for Punjab and Sind Using Online Banking, You must sign up for the PSB internet banking service online or by going to the nearby bank office and following the instructions in order to inquire about your Punjab and Sind Bank statement details online.
- Check out the Punjab and Sind Bank’s Internet banking portal at https://psbomnigateway.onlinepsb.co.in/PSB/#/nliLanding.
- Enter your login information in the next step. If you don’t know your login user ID or password, choose the corresponding website option to register for the Punjab and Sind Bank internet banking service.
- Choose the account option to get the detailed statement after logging into the app.
Call the Punjab and Sind Bank customer support hotline if you want any assistance with PSB Bank goods and services.