Canara Bank offers a variety of transaction types to its clients, including micro statements and account statements. Create a bank statement from Canara Bank. If you have a bank account, you will occasionally need to see your bank statement. You may generate an account statement from Canara Bank in a variety of ways.
Canara Bank Mini Statement Number
Methods to get Canara Bank Mini Statement All you need to do is – make a missed call from the registered mobile phone to 09015734734 to receive the information on the most recent transactions through SMS
Steps to Get Your Canara Bank Account Statement Online
- ‘Login to Net Banking’ may be found on the Canara Bank site. Next, type in your user name and password and press the “Login” button.
- Next select “Account Statement” from the list of options under the “Accounts” tab. A new page will load with all the information about your account.
- Choose the time frame for which you want an account statement.
- Choose the file format you want to download by clicking on “Download” first.
- The statement for your account has downloaded.
Steps to Get Your Canara Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- Install the “CANMOBILE” software first after downloading it.
- Open the CANMOBILE app and log in.
- On the homepage, choose the “Enquiry Services” option.
- Choose “Mini Statement Inquiry” next.
- On the next step, enter the MPIN.
- You now get a tiny statement that includes information on the previous five transactions.
Steps to Get Your Canara Bank Mini Statement by Visiting Your Home Branch
You can also visit your local branch if you don’t have access to Internet or mobile banking. You can ask a bank executive for your account statement when you visit the branch.