The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a test to see if a candidate is qualified to work in a primary or upper primary school. Candidates who want to become teachers can fulfill their dream of teaching by taking the test. It gives membership to schools all over the state, runs the exam, and gives approved students a certificate.
Those who want to take the test should know that they have to fill out the application form online and send it through the official website before the deadline. Check out more information about the UPTET 2024 notification, how to apply online, and entry times. Stay tuned for more news as it comes out.
|Name of the examination||UP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination type||Eligibility exam|
|Post||Primary and middle school teachers|
|Mode of application||Online|
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board runs the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) to find teachers for public schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a test that each state gives once a year. In Uttar Pradesh, people can apply to be primary school teachers (Classes I through V) and secondary school teachers (Classes VI through VIII). Check here for all the information you need about UPTET, such as the application form, qualifying requirements, test format, etc. The forms should be available in 2024.
UP TET 2024 Application fee
In the below-given section, the applicants will get the details about the event of the UP TET 2024 Application fee for the entrance exam.
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the General and OBC category applicants for Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs 600 / –|
|Application fee for the Reserved category applicants like SC and ST for Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs 400 / –|
|Application fee for the PWD category applicants for Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs 100 / –|
|Application fee for the General and OBC category applicants for Paper 1 and Paper 2||Rs 1200 / –|
|Application fee for the Reserved category applicants like SC and ST for Paper 1 and Paper 2||Rs 800 / –|
|Application fee for the PWD category applicants for Paper 1 and Paper 2||Rs 200 / –|
Important Events for UPTET
|UPTET Events||UPTET Dates 2024|
|UPTET Release date of Notification||2024|
|UPTET Registration Begins||Oct 2024|
|UPTET Make Corrections in the Application Form||October 2024|
|UPTET Admit Card Releasing Date||Nov 2024|
|UPTET Exam Date||Nov 2024|
|UPTET Answer Key Releasing Date||Dec 2024|
|UPTET Result Releasing Date||Dec 2024|
The eligibility for UPTET is varied for primary and secondary school students. Interested applicants must fulfill the qualifying requirements listed below.
Eligibility for Primary Teacher Exam (Paper 1)
- They must have a 50 percent in 12th grade and a four-year BElEd diploma.
- The candidate must be a graduate with two years of B.T.C experience.
- Applicants must have a graduate or post-graduate degree from an NCTE/RCI-accredited university, as well as a two-year DE|ED diploma.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and two years of BTC training in Hindi or Urdu.
Eligibility for Post-Primary Teacher Exam (Paper 2)
- The candidate must be a graduate or post-graduate from an NCTE-accredited institution with a minimum of 50%.
- The candidate must be a graduate with two years of BTC experience.
- The applicant must have at least 50 percent from a recognized university or institution, as well as a two-year B.Ed credential or equivalent.
- The applicant must have a 50 percent in 12th grade and a four-year diploma in B.El.Ed. or B.S.C.D.
How to Register Online for the UPTET in 2024
- Click on the link below or go to the official site.
- Then click on the “Want to Apply” link
- Then sign up with your email address and phone number
- Then join in with a username and password made by the system
- Fill in the necessary information and upload scans of all certificates.
- Add all the scan certificates to the application
- Check the application to make sure there are no mistakes
- After names have been checked, they can click the “Submit” button.
- Print out the application you sent in.