PG application deadline for UPSEE (UPCET) 2024 has been extended until May according to sources. It was decided to discontinue the UP Combined Entrance Test (UPCET). Candidates must register for the CUET test if they wish to be admitted to AKTU. The National Testing Agency (NTA) oversees the CUET test. Those who meet the requirements can enrol in programmes in a variety of disciplines, including engineering, management, pharmacy, and other subjects.
AKTU UPSEE Notification
JEE Main results will be required for applicants who wish to apply for B. Tech programmes, while NATA scores will be required for those who want to apply for B.Arch programmes. Candidates who pass the test will be accepted into a variety of public and private institutions spread out over the state. Detailed information regarding the UPSEE (UPCET) Application Form 2024 is provided in this post.
UPCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the courses are mentioned below.
- For B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA courses, all the candidates must have passed in Intermediate or equivalent.
- For MCA (Lateral Entry) course, all the candidates must have BCA, B.Sc., (IT/ Computer Science) degree.
- For B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) course, candidates must be a Diploma holder in Pharmacy.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry) course, all the aspirants must have a B.Sc degree holder or Diploma holder.
- For MBA/ MCA course, candidates must have B.Sc. Degree holder or equivalent.
- For the MAM course, candidates must have passed in Intermediate or its equivalent.
UPCET 2024 Important Dates
|Starting of Application Form Submission||January 2024|
|Last date to submit an Application Form||March 2024|
|Availability of Correction window||March 2024|
|Release of Admit Card||April 2024|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2024|
|Announcement of Result||May 2024|
|Date of Counselling||June 2024|
The UPCET application fees 2024 for different categories are as follows:
|Male and Transgender candidates of General /OBC categories||Rs. 1300/-|
|Female, Physically handicapped, ST and SC candidates||Rs. 650/-|
UPCET 2024 Exam Pattern
There are 11 papers that will be conducted in online/offline mode for admission to different courses as given in the table below:
|Paper||Courses||Mode of exam|
|Paper – 1||B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Des./ MCA(Integrated)/B.Pharm||OMR based Test|
|Paper – 2||B.Tech (Bio-technology)/B.Pharm|
|Paper – 3||B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only|
|Paper – 4||B.Arch|
|Paper – 5||BHMCT / BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated)||Computer Based Test only|
|Paper – 6||B.Tech. 2nd Year Lateral Entry (for Engg. Diploma Holders)|
|Paper – 7||B.Pharm. 2nd Year Lateral Entry (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)|
|Paper – 8||B.Tech. 2nd Year Lateral Entry (for B.Sc graduates)|
|Paper – 9||MBA|
|Paper – 10||MCA|
|Paper – 11||2nd year MCA|
Paper wise exam pattern for UPCET 2024 exam
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper – 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||150 (50 Questions from each subject)||600|
|Paper – 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||600|
|Paper – 3||AG – I, AG – II and AG – III||600|
|Paper – 4||Part A- Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Part B – Drawing Aptitude||100 Questions (50 each from Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity) + 2 questions to test drawing aptitude||500|
|Paper – 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA (Integrated))||75||300|
|Paper – 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering||75||300|
|Paper – 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy||75||300|
|Paper – 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc graduates||75||300|
|Paper – 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|Paper – 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|Paper – 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA||100||400|
How Do I Apply For The UPCET Exam 2024?
- Candidates should first visit upcet.nta.nic.in, the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) official website.
- It will then launch the main page for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination.
- There is an information brochure regarding UPCET 2024 under the section titled Current Events.
- Press that link.
- Go over the brochure’s whole contents.
- Via the official website, download the programme.
- Complete the application form with all the essential information, and submit all the required files.
- After filling it out, pay for the application online.
- After checking all the information, press the submit button.
- You are welcome to take a copy of the application form for your own use.
|UPCET 2024 – Important Links|
|To Apply For UPCET 2024/ UPSEE 2024 Exam||Click Here|