Candidates looking for the most recent Bank employment may now apply for the United Bank of India Recruitment 2024. We are aware that many applicants aspire of working in the United Bank of India Recruitment 2024 banking industry. In order to increase the number of work chances for the qualified, Public Sector Banks have released a variety of employment notices.
Now that The United Bank of India Limited will be announcing the Upcoming United Bank of India Vacancy 2024 for open Clerk and PO roles, there is a great chance for those job seekers who are training for banking positions. According to the most recent information we have, the United Bank of India Notification 2024 will be released to fill various positions.
UBI Bank Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||United Bank of India Recruitment 2024|
|Name of Organization||United Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||100+|
Probationary Officer (PO) :
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a any recognized Board university.
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a any recognized board university.
Probationary Officer (PO)
- Minimum Age : 21-Years
- Maximum Age : 30-Years
- Minimum Age : 18-Years
- Maximum Age : 28-Years
Important Dates for United Bank of India Recruitment 2024
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 1200/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
How to Apply United Bank of India Recruitment Form 2024 Online?
- Visit www.unitedbankofindia.com, the UBI Bank Department’s official website.
- On the first page, look up Vacancy Panel.
- Examine the specific United Bank of India Vacancy 2024 Advt.
- Access the Vacancy Panel and read the notification’s full update.
- If qualified, click the link to apply online.
- Complete the Need information and attach a signature and a photo.
The UBI Banking & Finance Online Application must then be submitted.
- Save a copy of the application form on your computer.
- Send all required documentation, including the application, to the address shown below.