TSRJC notice 2024 pdf, online inter admissions application at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in: For the academic year 2024, 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for boys and 20 for girls) will be offering admission into first-year Gurukulam Intermediate Programmes via the TSRJC 2024 announcement for entrance exam.
TSRJC CET Online Application
There are just three categories in these Gurukulam colleges: MPC, Bipc, and MEC. The official web page, tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, has the TSRJC CET 2024 Notification available for viewing. Candidates should review TSRJC eligibility requirements before to applying as the application process for 2024 will begin in March of that year. In the district headquarters of former districts, the TSRJC admission test is set to be held on May 2024.
TSRJC CET Application Form 2024 Overview
|Aspects of the TSRJC CET Application Form 2024||Details|
|Name of the Exam||TSRJC CET 2024|
|Full Form||Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS)|
|Event of TSRJC CET||Application Form|
|Type of Exam||School Admission entrance exam|
|Mode of TSRJC CET Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill TSRJC CET application form 2024||tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in|
|How to apply||(1) Go to tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.|
(2) Then click TSRJC CET apply online link.
(3) First do TSRJC CET registration by filling in basic details.
(4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the TSRJC CET application form.
(5) After that upload documents required.
(6) Finally pay TSRJC CET fees.
|Classes in which admission is through TSRJC CET||Class 11|
|Schools in which admission is through TSRJC CET||Residential Junior Colleges|
TSRJC CET 2024 Application Form Fees
|For All Categories||200|
How can I register for the TSRJC CET 2024 exam?
- Pay a visit to the TSREIS website.
- The “Online Payment Link” will now show on the page. Click it.
- Name, cellphone number, neighbourhood, and district should all be filled out accordingly.
- Check that the candidate meets the requirements listed in the eligibility section by selecting “Yes”.
- To pay the application fee, select “proceed to pay”.
- A Journal Number will be provided upon the successful payment of the application fee. The exact same number will be provided by SMS to the cellphone number.
- The “Online Application Link” may be found on the website.
- Specify the Journal Number and the pertinent information, such as the Application Fee Payment Date, Birthdate, and SSC (March 2024) Hall Ticket Number.
- Click “Upload” when you have completed the form. Upload any necessary paperwork as well as the candidate’s passport-size photo.
- Click “submit” when you have completed the remaining fields. To print out the application, click here.