The application and fee payment deadline for TS Polycet 2024 has been extended to May 2024 with a late charge. Telangana State Polytechnic Common admission Test (TS POLYCET) is a yearly state level admission test. This exam is given for admission to Diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering subjects.
TS POLYCET Application Form
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET) administers the TS POLYCET. Qualified individuals are admitted to Telangana’s private and government polyethnic colleges. We have covered all you need to know about the TS POLYCET Application Form 2024 in this article.
TS POLYCET 2024 Quick Highlights
|Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
|Exam conducting website
|State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad
|Number of Questions
|Type of Questions
|2 hours 30 minutes
|Question Paper Language
|English and Telugu
Criteria for Eligibility for TS Polycet 2024
The following are the qualifying conditions for TS POLYCET 2024:
- Nationality: In order to be eligible for the test, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a Telangana or Andhra Pradesh resident.
- Qualification: The candidate must have passed the Telangana State Board’s Senior Secondary School (SSC) or an equivalent exam.
- Subject: Candidates must pass the qualifying test with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must have at least 35% aggregate marks to be admitted.
- Appearing: Candidates who have compartmentally passed or are currently enrolled in the 12th grade can apply for the test.
- For General Candidates: ₹ 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 250/-
TS Polycet 2024 Application Form
The following are the details of the TS POLYCET 2024 Application form:
- Applicants can also apply at the nearest TS Online (or) coordinating centres (Polytechnics) as specified by the administration.
- Candidates must verify the qualifying conditions before submitting an application form.
- Complete the application form by entering information such as your name, parent’s name, email address, phone number, educational qualifications, and so on.
- The TS POLYCET 2024 Application Form was made available on January 2024.
- After filling out the data, upload the scanned photograph and signature to finish the application form.
- The application form must be submitted by April 2024.
- Additionally, students can apply with a late fee of Rs.100/- till April 2024.
- Download the form and print it out for future reference.
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2024
Check out these methods for completing the TS POLYCET 2024 online application form:
- Go to the online website (link is provided above).
- Go to the page for TS POLYCET 2024 registration.
- Fill out the registration form and verify your phone number, and an OTP will be produced.
- After verification, a confirmation message with login credentials will be delivered to your registered email address or cellphone number.
- After enrolling, sign in using the registration number and password supplied.
- Candidates must now pay the fee with the pay now option.
- Select a payment gateway and pay the application cost.
- After successfully paying the cost, select the fill application option and fill out the personal, communication, category, special category, test centre details, and study details.