Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) commissions the Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda to administer the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2024, also known as the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test or TS BEd 2024. For admission into B.Ed regular courses (two years in length), which are provided in Telangana’s universities and associated institutions of education,
TS EdCET Notification
To be eligible for admission to the B.Ed. (Two Years) Regular Course, candidates must pass the Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET 2024), which is administered by Osmania University in Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). A examination on a computer was set up by Osmania University in Hyderabad. This test is for admission at the state level.
TS EdCET Application Form
TS EdCET Notification 2024 will be held in April. Applications may be submitted online at the official website by qualified and interested individuals. TS B.Ed Exam Date, Notification, Online Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Apply Online, Test Centres and Other Details: Check Complete Details.
TS EdCET 2024 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TSEdCET 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda|
|Issue of Notification||March-2024|
|Examination conducted on||May-2024|
TS EdCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must verify the following information on the TS EdCET eligibility requirements for 2024:
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian descent are welcome to apply. The Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 stipulates that applicants must adhere to the Local/Non-Local status requirements.
- Requirements: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree, such as a BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM/BBA, or a master’s degree (in any subject) from an accredited university.
- Percentage: In the aforementioned exam, candidates must have received at least 50% of the possible points.
- Examining: Candidates who are taking their final-year degree exams may also apply.
- Age Requirement: Candidates must be at least 19 years old to apply.
- Candidates are eligible to apply who hold a bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Technology) with Specialization in Science and Mathematics and have secured 55% marks.
- On July 1st of the notice year, the applicants must have become 19 years old.There won’t be an upper age restriction.
Payment of the Application Fee
- Candidates in the General category must pay an application fee of Rs. 750, while those in the SC/ST category must pay Rs.
- The cost may be paid at any Mee-Seva, E-Seva, TS/AP Online, or payment gateway (Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking) location.
Fee for Applications
- Pay via net banking, a credit or debit card, or an offline payment method at an E-Seva Centre, MeeSeva, AP Online, or TS Online in the state of Telangana.
- The application cost is Rs. 450 for SC/ST applicants and Rs. 650 for general/OBC candidates.
Form for the TS EdCET in 2024
The following information about the application form is available to candidates:
- Before taking the TS EdCET 2024 Exam, candidates must register for it.
- The application for the TS EdCET 2024 can be completed online at http://edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- The first week of March 2024 will see the beginning of registration.
- The application form must be submitted by the first week of May 2024 with the regular fee.
- Complete the form completely, including the fields for your name, education, and employment history.
- Next, submit the JPEG file containing the scanned image and signature.
- Finally, turn in and save all the data you’ve entered into the TS EdCET 2024 Application form.