Application, Eligibility, and Online Application for Tamil Nadu Police Constable 2024 at tnpolice.gov.in. The TN Police Constable Recruitment procedure in the department for Constable and SI vacancies has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Police Department. Through the department’s web page for Tamil Nadu, interested applicants can submit an online application for this post.
TN Police Constable & SI Recruitment
The Tamil Nadu state government and the home ministry oversee this police force in Tamil Nadu. The DGO of the Tamil Nadu state oversees this department. This department is well-known for having the fifth-largest police force in India and for having its headquarters in Chennai.
TNUSRB Police Constable & SI Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2024 Details
|Name of Recruitment
|TNUSRB Recruitment 2024
|TNUSRB, Tamil Nadu
|Number of Vacancies
|TNUSRB Constable SI Notification Released on
TNUSRB Notification 2024 Constable & SI Jobs Eligibility
Constable: Candidates must have passed SSLC (10th class) examination from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Sub Inspector: The candidate should possess a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification from a recognized College/Institute.
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
|Sub Inspector (SI)
For Constable :
- OMR Application Fee: Rs 30/-
- Examination Fee: Rs 135/-
For Sub-Inspector :
- General/OBC/SC/ST : Rs 500/-
- Police Departmental Candidates: Rs 1000/-
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Interview / Document Verification
Application procedure for the TN Police Recruitment 2024
- Candidates should go to the official website or the following link: tnusrbonline.org.
- Discover the online application link.
- Complete the application form with the necessary information.
- Pay the application fee (before continuing, verify the notice or webpage)
- the application form once more.
- then send in the application via online submission
- Print off a copy of the page for your records.