The Tripura Board of Joint Test (TBJEE) administers the state-level Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, often known as TJEE, for admissions into several fields, including engineering and technology, fisheries, veterinary medicine, agriculture, and paramedicine.Agartala, Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, and Santirbazar are the six cities where TJEE is held.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, often known as TBJEE, is the organisation that administers the entrance test for popular courses including engineering, agriculture, veterinary medicine, and fisheries at several institutions around the state. Read this blog to learn everything there is to know about the TBJEE 2024, including requirements, applications, tests, and more!
TJEE Application Form
|TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination)
|Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
|Mode of Exam Language
|Total no. of exam centers
TJEE Application Fee 2024
|General Male Candidates
|SC/ST Male Candidate
|All Female & BPL (male & female) Candidate
It is advised to review the eligibility requirements prior to applying for any course. A candidate is not permitted to show up for the exam if the eligibility requirements are not met.
- Indian citizens are required to apply.
- Candidates must have lived in Tripura State continuously for at least ten years to qualify as permanent residents.
- The Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education, or a similar examination, should have been passed by candidates, and they should have received a passing grade in all relevant or closely connected topics for the degree they choose to follow.
- Candidates from the Manipur-Tripura cadre of the All India Services Officers as well as the offspring of State Government officials stationed outside of Tripura are eligible to apply for the TBJEE.
- Candidates not living in Tripura but their parents are in the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government for more than 3 years are also eligible.