RRB NWR ALP Recruitment 2024 Notification, RRB NWR ALP Recruitment 2024 is out on the official website, inviting applications from all serving regular North Western Railway employees (excluding RPF/RPSF employees) to fill vacancies against the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota as per instructions issued via the Railway Board’s letter 2024. Up until May 2024, the online application link will still work. For more details on the RRB NWR ALP Recruitment 2024, candidates are urged to read the entire article.
RRC NWR ALP Recruitment
North Western Railway (NWR) has published a new recruiting announcement. The North West Railway is accepting online applications from regular workers. North Western Railway has released a notice for the hiring of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician-III, Junior Engineer, Guard, and Train Manager positions. Railways have released a notification for the hiring of candidates for the positions of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician-III, Junior Engineer, and Guard/Train Manager. This hiring process will involve the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). By going to rrcjaipur.in or nwr.indianrailways.gov.in, the official websites of Indian Railways, interested candidates may submit their applications online.
NWR ALP Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RRB ALP Recruitment Advt 2024 Rules.
NWR ALP Application Fees
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- All Category Female : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 100/-
- Payment Mode Online: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan
NWR ALP Eligibility (Qualification)
- 10+2 OR Degree / Diploma in Engineering OR Class 10 with ITI Certificate For More Details, Read Notification
- For more details, Read the Official Notification.
The following are the procedural steps to be undertaken in order to apply for the RRB NWR Recruitment in the year 2024.
Applicants are able to submit their application form for the RRB NWR Recruitment 2024 using the direct link provided in the article or by following the processes outlined on the official website.
- The initial step involves accessing the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway (RRC-NWR) at www.rrcjaipur.in. Once on the website, locate and choose the “GDCE Online/E-Application” link.
- In the second step, navigate to the homepage and locate the option labeled “New Registration”.
- Step 3 involves completing the essential information, such as one’s name, community affiliation, date of birth, employee identification number, mobile phone number, and email address.
- In the fourth step, the user will receive a registration number along with a corresponding message that will be delivered to the cellphone number and email address provided during registration.
- Proceed to Step 5 by providing your educational or technical qualifications, as well as your Permanent and Corresponding addresses. Once completed, click on the Save & Continue button.
- Step 6: Proceed with the submission of the digitized versions of the scanned photograph, signature, and Left thumb impression.
- Certificate of Employment. Proceed with saving and continuing.
- Step 7: Proceed to complete the prioritization of group choice, as well as the posting preference within the group and exam group.
- Step 8: It is imperative to timely submit the RRB NWR Application Form 2024, fully completed, prior to the stipulated deadline. Additionally, it is advisable to retain a printed copy of the application for future reference.