Northeast Frontier Railway 2024 Apprentice Recruitment Notification: All interested candidates who want a good job in the government sector of India should apply to the Railway Recruitment Board for 500+ Act Apprentice positions in Northeast Frontier Railway Department. All applicants who have passed 10th grade with a minimum of 50% marks and an ITI Certificate are eligible for the RRB recruitment procedure under RRC NFR, which will be based on a merit list/interview/exam. You should start preparing for the employment process because all job posting details and notifications are below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
The latest RRC NFR Act Apprentice recruitment details Railway Recruitment cell has announced Act Apprentice jobs for Northeast Frontier Railway zone under group C. Note all the details and notifications below. The sections below list educational qualification, age restriction, job notification, and other qualifying requirements for the Act Apprentice recruiting procedure. Candidates can apply for RRB NFR from the commencement to the end date below within 30 days.
|Latest RRC Post Details|
|Notification No.||Coming Soon|
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of Division||Katihar, Tinsukia, Rangia, Alipurduar, Lumding, New Bongaigaon, and Dibrugarh|
|Total Vacancy||5000+ Posts( Approximately)|
|Last Date||within 30 days|
|Eligibility Criteria for Act Apprentice Post under RRC NFR|
|Education Qualification||For Act Apprentice, you need to have at least 10th Passed with 50% and an ITI Certificate ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 15 years to 24 years as of 1 August 2024|
|Selection Process||The selection process will depend on your merit list. (see the notification given below.)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 100/- & No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.|
How to Fill NEF/NFR/NER Railway Application Form 2024 Online
- Candidates may apply for North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment by visiting the official website or by following some easy procedures online. These are the steps:
- The initial step is for candidates to go to the scheme’s official website, which is www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After accessing the website’s home page, candidates must click on the apply online option on the screen.
- They must now carefully fill out the NFR 2024 recruiting application form without making any errors.
- Following that, individuals must pay the Sarkari Naukri application fee online by Net Banking, a credit card, or a debit card.
- Candidates must now submit this NFR recruitment application before taking a printout of the application for future reference.