Railway Muzaffarpur Group D Recruitment 2024: After the publication of the most recent notification for the recruitment of RRC Group D posts for 62907 positions in various sectors, the Railway Recruitment Cell will be able to submit the online application form. In the future, the Railway Recruitment Board will have about 2.5 lakh positions, and will announce most of the vacancies for Goods Guards in these posts as well as some of the posts for Trackman, Gangman, and Keman. Details on the R RC and Group D Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Process, Important Dates, and Pay Scale are provided on the following page. Before the deadline, eligible applicants should apply online at the RRC Goods Guard’s official website.
RRB Muzaffarpur Group D Recruitment
Recruitment for Group D in RRB Muzaffarpur 2024 Looking for new employment in the railway sector in the state of Bihar? If so, the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade 3 positions have 1153 openings that the Railway Group D Recruitment Board (RRB) Muzaffarpur has revealed in a notification. Ahead of the deadline, deserving recruiters are recommended to apply. Candidates with dedication and qualifications should submit their online applications on or before the deadline. Participants who meet the requirements can fill out an application form on the official website. Candidates should get ready for the selection process as outlined on the website. Following is a glossary of additional terms related to the RRB Muzaffarpur Group D Recruitment for the benefit of all readers of this page. The deadline for submissions must be met, which is something that all eager candidates should bear in mind. No form will be accepted after that date, under any circumstances. To participate intelligently, you must access the official website, rrbMuzaffarpur.nic.in. Use the keys Ctrl+D to bookmark this page. Good luck to all qualified candidates who have applied for this position at the central government department!
Railway Group D Qualification:
- Applicants must have completed their ITI or diploma in the relevant stream from any recognized board or local school. Only then will they be eligible to apply for RRC Group D Recruitment; otherwise, they will be barred from applying.
- If you have applied or made up your mind for Railway Group D Jobs, then your age limit should be between 18 and 33 years, candidates belonging to reservation category will be exempted as per government rule.
|PWD (OBC)||13 th year|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years _|
|Serving railway staff (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years|
|Serving railway staff (OBC)||Up to 45 years|
|Railway Staff (Unreserved)||Up to 40 years|
|Widowsn, Divorce Woman (UR)||Up to 40 years|
|Widow, Divorce Woman (SC/ST)||40 years|
|Widow, Divorce Woman (OBC)||40 years|
- BC (OBC) 03 years
- SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe) 05 years
- PWD (PWD) 10 years
- If you have applied for Group D online, then you have to pay Rs.100 as application fee, which you can submit online or offline.
RRB Group d salary
- 5200- 20000 / and Grade Pay 1800 / – will be given to the selected candidates as salary. And every employee will also be given TA, DA, HRA as per the current rule.
Instructions for Applying: Read it aloud
- Check the official website of RRB Muzaffarpur, rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in, first.
- On the homepage, click the link for ALP and technician vacancies.
- Read exhaustive descriptions of the posts.
- Select the “Apply Online” tab and complete the online application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit an image scan.
- Finally, double-check the form and click the “Submit” icon.
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.