The Railway Group D Recruitment Cell (RRC) Gorakhpur is accepting applications in the approved format from Indian nationals interested in applying for group D positions. There are several openings that should be filled by qualified and talented applicants. Dear candidates, if you have ever wanted to work in the railway industry, this is a great opportunity for you to do so. Save yourself some time and take advantage of this chance by using your ability. This opportunity does not present itself repeatedly.
RRB Gorakhpur Group D Recruitment
Please don’t waste your time and submit an application using the format specified if you are interested in the Group D Recruitment, dear viewers. On or before the deadline, applicants must submit their applications. Aspirant application forms received after the deadline will also be rejected. Candidates can access the application form on the North Eastern Railway’s official website at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Dear applicants, we also ask that you carefully read the official advertising for this Group D Recruitment before applying. Please click here for additional details.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th standard, ITI, or equivalent from a recognized Educational institute or board.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age must not be below 18 years nor more than 33 years.
|Sr.No||Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|03||Domiciled in J & K||5 years|
|04||PWD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|05||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|06||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|07||Serving Railway Staff (UR)||Up to 40 years|
|08||Serving Railway Staff (OBC)||Up to 43 years|
|09||Serving Railway Staff (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years|
|10||Employees of Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railways||Length of service rendered: max. 5 years|
|11||Widows, Divorced Women (UR)||Up to 35 years|
|12||Widows, Divorced Women (OBC)||Up to 38 years|
|13||Widows, Divorced Women (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years|
|14||Act Apprentices||Up to extent of training|
|15||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of Jan.,’80 to the 31st day of Dec.,’89||5 years|
The Procedure to Follow to Apply
Follow the procedures below to submit your application for the position you want, based on your qualifications, if you are an interested aspirant:
- Candidates are required to visit the RRB Gorakhpur website for further information.
- Check to see whether there is a new job opening advertisement blinking on the main page of the website.
- After carefully reading the recruiting details, select “Apply Online” to submit your application.
- Complete the application form with the essential information, and submit any required papers.
- Make sure you pay the application costs to guarantee that your submission will go through successfully.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications using the RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment Application Form 2024, after which they should print off a copy for their own records.