Panchayati Raj Department of Rajasthan’s Panchayati Raj Bharti 2024 The Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department of Rajasthan has released a Rajasthan Bharti announcement for the positions of Accounts Assistant, JEN, Village Development Officer, and Computer Instructor. Candidates will be eligible to apply for jobs posted by the government. Interested applicants may get all the information they need on this page about educational requirements, age restrictions, efficiency requirements, departmental advertisements, and the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Vacancy Form. By this notification, an online application form for a vacancy in the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj is open to all qualified individuals.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification
Candidates may apply via the official website of the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department of Rajasthan, Raj Panchayat. Rajasthan.nic.in/, or by clicking on the application form link below after carefully reviewing the vacancy details, application form, age restriction, efficiency, pay scale, etc., for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024. For Panchayati Raj positions, you can apply online. Check our website for daily updates on new government job openings across departments. Here, we continuously update information on free job alerts. The posts below include links to the PDF job announcement for this Rajasthan Panchayati Raj position. Please read the advertising PDF once before completing the application form to avoid any issues in the future.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment
|Thousands Of Posts||Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, Rajasthan|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (JE), Account Assistant, Computer Instructor, and Other Posts|
|Vacancies||Thousend Of Posts|
Education Qualification for the post of Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan
- Those candidates applying for Rural Development Panchayati Raj Department Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 should be 12th or Graduation in any field from any recognised university or institute.
Age Limit for Panchayati Raj Vacancy Rajasthan 2024
Candidates who are going to apply for Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 must meet the following age criteria.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 40 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the rules of the Government of Rajasthan.
Application Fee for Panchayati Raj Department, Rajasthan Vacancy 2024
To register for Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 in Rajasthan, candidates must pay their category-wise application fee as given below.
- General / OBC – Rs. 500/- + Rs.40/- as E-Mitra/CSC Kiosk charges.
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH – Rs. 250/- + Rs. 40/- as E-Mitra/CSC kiosk charges.
- Selection Process for Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Vacancy 2024
- To get shortlisted in Panchayati Raj, candidates have to qualify below rounds.
Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 Selection Process:
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Pay Scale for Panchayati Raj Jobs in Rajasthan
- All selected candidates will get a salary as per the norms of the Rajasthan State Government. For more details, check the official notification given below.
Recruitment 2024 Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Online Application
- To begin, visit the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj website at rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the Recruitment Link on this website.
- Choose notice for 10 Account Officer, Clerk, and Assistant Account Officer positions.
- Apply online for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Posts after verifying eligibility.
- Do not re-inspect and submit it.
- After submitting, print the document for future reference.