The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has recently issued an official notification for recruiting Panchayat Executive Officers (PEO) and Junior Assistants in various district establishments across different departments of the Odisha government for the online application procedure for the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer 2024. Prospective applicants can submit their applications through the official website of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC). To obtain further information on OSC PEO 2024, we kindly request that you visit our page.
OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Notification 2024 Overview
|PEO & JA
|No. of Vacancies
|Thousand of Posts
|Starting Date of Application
|Closing Date of Application
The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification for recruiting Panchayat Executive Officers in 2024. The commission has announced many vacancies for the Junior Assistant position. Applicants who have completed their 12th grade education can submit their applications on the designated website, commencing in February 2024. The online application process is straightforward. The official notification for the OSSSC PEO (Public Education Officer) recruitment 2024 has been issued. The notification PDF may be downloaded from the following link.
The online application process for the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment in 2024 may be outlined as follows. Applicants have the opportunity to complete an online application form by according to the subsequent instructions.
- All individuals who meet the eligibility criteria and have not already registered for any prior recruitment conducted by the Commission must complete the registration process for the specific position by selecting the “Register” option on the home page of the Commission’s official website, www.osssc.gov.in.
- Individuals who have previously registered and obtained a User ID must log in and re-register for this position using the “Re-registration” option available under the Applicant Menu.
- Individuals are asked to log in to the system after completing the registration or re-registration process. Subsequently, they must provide the necessary details about the relevant documents before completing and submitting the online application.
- The registration, re-registration, or application process may be accessed by selecting the option “How do I register/re-register/apply,” which provides a detailed, sequential approach. The instructions for accessing the same information will also be displayed on the computer screen upon selecting either the “Registered User” or “New User” options.
- It is imperative that individuals thoroughly review these instructions before continuing with the completion of the Registration and Online Application Form.
- The user’s text is already academic. No further rewriting is necessary.