There is excellent news for everyone looking for their Odisha Police Results; they will be informed as soon as they are made public by the organisation. Therefore, we give all the information you need here about the Odisha Department of Police Odisha Merit List. Every year, the Odisha Police Department posts several job openings for anybody looking for employment in India. Many applicants submit online applications, but only a select number are chosen for interviews. Find out more about the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2024, including the application form, exam schedule, results, admit cards, job descriptions, and eligibility requirements.
Odisha Police Constable & SI Recruitment
The Odisha Police Recruitment Board has announced a call for online applications from men, women, and transgender individuals for 721 constable and sub-inspector positions. On the official website, odishapolice.gov.in, qualified and interested people can submit their applications for these positions until 2024. In order to fill 477 SI positions in the main police cadre and 244 Constables (Communications) positions in the technical cadre of the Odisha Police, the Odisha Police Recruitment Board will conduct a recruitment campaign.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Odisha State Police Department|
|Known As||Odisha Police|
|Name of Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2024||Constable|
|Total No. of Maharashtra Police Jobs 2024||Update will be soon|
|Job Location||Maharashtra State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Maharashtra Police Bharti Last Date||Announced Soon|
Candidates must have passed 12th / High School Certificate Examination from any recognized board or university to apply for the Odisha Police Jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Year
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Year
The Age relaxation will be based on candidate’s category, which gives according to the state government.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Physical Fitness Test
|UR and SEBC||Minimum 168 Cm||Minimum 79-84 Cm|
|SC/ST and OSAP||Minimum 163||Minimum 76-81 Cm|
|1 km Running||7 Minute||10 Minute|
|High Jump||4 Ft||–|
|Through the cannon 16 Pond||15ft||10ft|
|Weight||55 Kg||47.5 Kg|
Application Form Fee
|For All Others: Rs. 150/-For SC/ ST Candidates: NillPay the fee through Bank Draft/ Postal Order|
|Important Dates Last Date for Receipt of Applications: To be Notify .Date for Physical Efficiency Test: To be NotifyDate for Written Exam: To be Notify|
Odisha Police Constable Exam 2024 Pattern:-
The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
• The exam will be objective in nature.
• There are five sections in the exam paper.
• The written examination will be of 25 marks.
How To Apply : Odisha Police Recruitment 2024 for Sub-Inspector & Constable
- Visit the official website at http://www.opssb.nic.in. A new screen with several links will then appear.
- Download the police recruitment announcement in pdf format and read the job description in its entirety.
- If you confirm that you are fully qualified, you may take part in recruiting.
- Select Online Application Form from the menu. A new screen will appear after that.
- Completely fill out the application form and upload your scanned papers.
- Verify your application form again before clicking the final submit button.
- Submit your form and the application money if everything is alright.8. Print a copy of the submitted document and the fee payment receipt for your records.