Apply online for Odisha Panchayat Recruitment 2024 at panchayat.odisha.gov.in. Careers 2024: Odisha Panchayat Recruitment Freshmen and experienced candidates searching for a position with the Odisha Panchayat should review the table below and apply based on their qualifications. Here, we’ve compiled information on every open Odisha Panchayat position as of late.
Odisha Gram Panchayat Notification
For the Secretary Grade-l position with Bandala PACS Limited, which will be filled on a mark-based system, the Odisha Panchayat Department has just released a recruitment for 2024. You can apply for this Secretary’s need on the website before the deadline. Therefore, interested applicants could download the notices at panchayat.odisha.gov.in to learn more about the position and its requirements. Visit our website to learn more about the qualifying conditions for the 2024 vacancies for Odisha Panchayat Secretary.
For Secretary Post
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any Discipline from any recognized University with Computer Proficiency.
For Jogan Sahayak
- The candidate must be 10th in any Discipline from any recognized board.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 35 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per Government Rules.
- For ST/SC/PWD-05 Years
- For Ex-servicemen, 05 years
- For PWD+SC/ST- 15 Years
- For more information
- Please visit it’s official website.
- For General Candidates: free
- For SC / ST/ex-service candidates: free
- Panchayat will accept the application fee through online net banking/credit card/debit card/UPI only.
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates selected on merit were awarded points based on the percentage of marks secured in the HSC/+2/+3 examination.
Odisha Panchayat Secretary Salary
- For Secretary: – 5,200 /- to Rs – 20,200 /- with Grade Pay of Rs – 1,900 /- Per Month and other allowances are admissible subject to the fulfillment of candidates.
Odisha Panchayat Raj Government Job Application Process 2024.
- You can learn more about the Odisha Panchayat Raj by checking out their official website.
- Find the recruitment notices for the Odisha Panchayat Raj for which you wish to apply.
- Then, select the Register or Apply Now link to access the application.
- To see any open positions in the Odisha Panchayat Raj, visit https://panchayat.odisha.gov.in/.
- Select the job alerts you’re interested in applying for.