MP TET 2024: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s Recruitment Board is accepting online application forms for the MPPEB Primary Teacher TET Exam 2024 for the Primary Level Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2024 on its official website. Candidates who are interested can apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF before the cutoff or starting in 2024 from the website given. The test is run by the MP Professional Examination Board in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can use the link below to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Tate Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF.
MP TET Notification
Form to Apply for the MP TET in 2024 Before registering online for the MP TET Vacancy 2024, candidates must download and carefully read the notice to see if they are qualified for the test. Note that you can only apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 if you are qualified and interested, which is what the notice says. The MPPEB group will not accept any application forms that do not meet the eligibility requirements and will not refund the application fee, even if it turns out that the candidate is not qualified.
MPPEB MSTET 2024 – Educational Qualifications
- Senior Secondary and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- a year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed).
- Any candidate having a qualified B.Ed Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/ CTET.
- Graduation and passed or appearing in 1- a year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) or Diploma in Elementary Education.
MP Middle School TET Age Limit
- The minimum age limit for this paper is 21 Years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates is admissible as per the government norms
MP Middle School Teacher Salary
Candidates who will be qualified in the MP Middle School TET Exam and will be selected as Middle School Teachers will be getting a Minimum Salary of Rs.32800 + Dearness Allowance. Salary will be payable as per Rule 13 of Recruitment Rules 2018.
MP MSTET 2024 Selection Process
Through the Middle School Teachers Eligibility Test the officials of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) are going to hire applied candidates.
MP Middle School TET 2024 – Application Fee
- For unreserved candidates – Rs.600/- (Per Question Paper)
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates (only for natives of MP) – Rs.300/- (Per Question Paper)
- For the candidates who fill out through the online application kiosk, the portal fee of MPOnline will be Rs.60/-.
How should the MPTET 2024 application be filled out?
To minimize mistakes when filling out the MPTET online application form, follow these instructions. Below are the methods to fill out the MPTET 2024 online application form.
- Step 1: Go to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s official website at @peb.mp.gov.in
- Step 2: Your screen will display the MPPEB home page.
- Select the dashboard link located in the center of the home page.
- Step 4: Go to the MPTET 2024 notice and click on the link to the online application.
- Step 5: The login page will appear; if you haven’t registered, do so with accurate information.
- Step 6: Enter your contact number to log in after registering.
- Step 7: The application form will now open. Complete it completely and accurately with the information requested.
- Step 8: Review all the information and make any necessary corrections before pressing the “submit” button.
- Download the application form receipt in order to continue with the hiring procedure in step nine.