MAKAUT CET 2024: West Bengal’s Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology hosted the Common Entrance Test (CET) for its undergraduate and graduate programmes, as well as those of the colleges it is affiliated with. Every year, admission tests are held for universities. The formal notification may be found at www.makautwb.ac.in.
MAKAUT CET Notification
Generally speaking, the admission exam is held in the months of August and September. Entry will occur in the fields of science, education, and management, for example. Read this page to learn more about the exam’s potential dates, eligibility requirements, curriculum, and format, as well as the admit card and counselling process.
Depending on the admission test you’re applying for, various requirements apply. In order to administer the test, groups have been split. Before applying for the test, it is advised that candidates carefully review all qualifying requirements. Here are the results based on group criteria:
- In order to be considered for admission to undergraduate programmes, candidates must have successfully completed or sat in the 10+2 General or Vocational stream of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (WBCHE).
- To be eligible for the exam, candidates must have completed or appeared in the Bachelor’s degree programme from the previous academic year if they are applying for admission to PG programmes.
- In the 12th grade, students must also take English and one of the following subjects: statistics, information technology, computer science, information practise, mathematics, business mathematics, or computer application.
In the intermediate level, the primary courses are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
- The necessary stream requires that you have an undergraduate degree.
- General/OBC Category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs. 350/-
MAKAUT CET 2024 Exam Date:
|Online Registration Start
|Registration date closed
|Date of JEMAT -III and CET-III Practice Test
|MAKAUT CET 2024 Exam Date
|Result date announced
MAKAUT CET 2024 Application Form:
A anticipated commencement date for the online MAKAUT CET application form release is April. The form must be submitted before the end of August.
- You must access the MAKAUT CET URL in order to register.
- Register your name, contact information, including email address.
- Following that, you will receive your login information, registration number, and DOB as a password.
- Open the application form and complete the necessary information, such as your name, your parent’s information, your gender, your category, etc.
- Submit your academic transcripts, photos, and signature in the appropriate size and format.
- Online application fee payment.
- Check your details before submitting them completely. If necessary, make any necessary corrections before submitting.