Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET) for Admission To First Year Of MBA/MMS/PGBDM/PGDM COURSES In accordance with the provisions of Section 10 of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (hereinafter referred to as the Act), the Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under the Admission Regulating Authority (ARA).
Mah CET Application Form
For conducting CETs, the Commissioner of State CET Cell is the Competent Authority. For academic year 2024, the competent authority will hold the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2024 for admission to the first year of full-time postgraduate degree courses in management (MBA/MMS).
Mah CET Notification
If an institution is approved & recognised by the Maharashtra government and is associated with any of the non-agricultural universities in the state of Maharashtra, admissions will be based on the results of the CET.
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University-managed Management Education Institutes
- All Unaided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act
Click here to join the online MAH MBA CET 2024 mock- test series of EASETOLEARN
|Exam Particulars||Exam Details|
|Exam Name||MAH MBA/MMS-CET or MAH-CET|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|MAH MBA CET 2023 Exam Dates||2024|
|Exam Level||Postgraduate exam at the state level|
|Mode of Exam||Computed Based Test (CBT)|
|Courses offered through Entrance Exam||MBA/MMS/PGDM|
|Exam Fees||INR 1,000 (General category)|
|INR 800 (Reserved category)|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer|
|No negative marking|
|Language/Medium of Exam||English|
|No. of Test Cities||48|
MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2024 Examination Fees:-
|Category||MBA CET Application Fee|
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800/-|
Instructions for submitting the DTE Maharashtra MBA MMS CET application form for 2024
- First, go to @dtemaharashtra.gov.in, the official DTE MBA CET 2024 website.
- Search the New Registration link on the DTE site now.
- The registration number and password can be obtained by providing the necessary information.
- To access the information, you must also give a working email address and mobile number.
- To register, provide the necessary paperwork, a picture, and a signature.
- The candidates’ online payment option is available for paying the processing cost for applications.
- Additionally, print a clean copy of the MAH MBA CET Application Form 2024.