The MAH BHMCT CET 2024 will be administered by the State CET Cell. The test date, application form, and curriculum for the Maharashtra Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH BHMCT CET) are now all available on aglasem.com.
MAH BHMCT CET Notification
First off, the State Common admission Test Cell administers the MAH BHMCT CET, a State-level admission test for the hotel management field. Additionally, the goal of this test is to provide admission to unaffiliated HMCT institutions that are covered by the Act in BHMCT as well as government-aided institutions that offer HMCT courses. Therefore, if you’re preparing for the MAH BHMCT CET exam, you should check your eligibility at bhmctcet2024.mahacet.org, apply, download your admit card, work on practise tests and finally review the answer keys and results.
MAH BHMCT CET 2024 | Details
|Name of The Organization||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Name of The Examination||MAH BHMCT CET 2024|
|Exam Purpose||For Admission in the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) course in the colleges of Maharashtra|
|Online Registration Correction Starting Date||2024|
|Online Registration Correction End Date||2024|
|MAH BHMCT CET Exam Date||2024|
|Category||Hotel Management Entrance Exams|
MAH BHMCT CET Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the MAH BHMCT CET 2024, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- The candidate must be Indian to be considered.
- Must have received at least 45% overall in the 10+2 exam or its equivalent (at least 40% overall for students who fall under the “backward class” category and/or who are people with disabilities and exclusively reside in the state of Maharashtra).
- Candidates are also eligible to apply if they will be taking the HSC final exams.
MAH BHMCT CET – Application Fee
- For general category candidates and J&K Migrant candidates – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC, etc., – Rs.600/-
How to Apply for MAH B.HMCT CET 2024?
- Go to cetcell.mahacet.org to see the official webpage.
- Search for “MAH BHMCT CET” on the homepage, and then click the link you see.
- Right now, download the information leaflet to verify your qualifying requirements.
- After that, if you meet the requirements, click the New Registration option.
- Press “I Accept and Proceed”
- Next, provide the necessary information and make the necessary payment.
- At last, thoroughly review all the information before submitting it.