SBTET Telangana will be hosting TS LPCET 2024. You can now access all the information you need regarding the Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (LPCET) test, including the date, application deadline, and exam syllabus, on aglasem.com. First off, the State Board Of Technical Education and Training administers the TS LPCET, a State-level diploma admission test. This exam’s secondary goal is to provide admission to Polytechnics and Institutions that offer Diploma Courses in Engineering (Lateral Entry), including Government- and Privately-Funded and Unfunded Polytechnics and Institutions that operate as the 2nd Shift in Private Engineering Colleges. Therefore, if you’re prepared for the TS LPCET exam, you should check your eligibility at sbtet.telangana.gov.in, apply, download your admit card, work on practise tests from prior years, and then review the answer key and your score.
TS LPCET Application Form
Exam date, announcement, online application, syllabus, TS LPCET 2024 The following information is provided for the TS LPCET 2024: Exam date, Notification, Online Application, Syllabus. dates that are crucial, qualifications, and application procedures, Below are the test locations, deadlines, and other information.
TS LPCET 2024 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TSLPCET 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Department of School Education|
|Issue of Notification||April-2024|
|Examination conducted on||May-2024|
Telugu Pandit :
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language (BOL) in Telugu or a Postgraduate Degree in Telugu with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/BC/PH -45% Marks) from a recognised university or institution. You must also have completed your undergraduate studies with Telugu as one of your optional courses.
Pandit in Hindi:
Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language (BOL) in Hindi, Master’s Degree in Hindi, or Post-Graduate Degree in Hindi with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/BC/PH -45% Marks) from a recognised institution or college are required. Hindi may also be taken as one of the optional topics for graduation.
Urdu Pandit :
Must have a bachelor’s degree in oriental language (BOL) in urdu or a postgraduate degree in urdu with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/BC/PH -45% Marks) from a recognised institution or college. You must also have a degree in urdu literature.
- As of July 1 of the admissions year, 2024, the candidates must be at least 19 years old. No age restriction applies.
Fees for Applications and Payment
- 1.The applicant must submit a $400 application fee.
- You may only pay the cost using an online payment gateway (credit card, debit card, or net banking).
Exam Schedule for the TS LPCET 2024
|Part-A||General Knowledge + Current Affairs||10+10||20|
TS LPCET 2024 Application Form
- The application process for the test is known as the TS LPCET 2024 Registration or the TS LPCET Application Form 2024.
- You must determine your eligibility and submit an application in accordance with the instructions provided by SBTET Telangana on its official website, sbtet.telangana.gov.in, if you wish to take the Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
- As opposed to this, the State Board of Technical Education and Training periodically notifies candidates via notifications of the release date and the deadline for the TS LPCET Application Form.
- As a result, complete the application for the LPCET test with the proper information, the necessary fees, and the essential documents.
- Only those who submit their applications on time will be able to get their TS LPCET 2024 admission card later.