The University of Kerala will issue the online application for the Kerala University Common Admission Test, or KU CAT 2024, in due course. The KU CAT 2024 is open to those who want to pursue an MBA programme. The MBA programme is offered through this university-level exam at several Keralan colleges. The scores from the KMAT, CAT, or CMAT exams will be taken into consideration by Kerala University. KU CAT 2024 material is available to all applicants on this page in its entirety.
KU CAT Application Form
Timetable for Kerala University For the KU SDLCE MBA DM Entrance Test, Kerala University issued the UG/PG Exam Schedule 2024 on the official website. Students looking to download the pdf file of the Kerala University exam schedule 2024 can do so from the official web portal of the relevant university or through the direct link, which we will activate later on this page. The University of Kerala only offers online methods for getting timetables or examination schedules.
KU CAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration, biology, or another subject with a minimum GPA of 50% from an Indian university that is accredited by the University of Kerala.
- You must hold a degree in B.Tech. or B.Arch. that follows the 10+2+4 pattern and has a minimum of 50% marks.
- You must hold a post-graduate degree from a university in India with at least a 50% average in one of the following fields: M.Com, MA, or M.Sc.
- If you are a member of the SC/ST category, you will receive additional preference under the guidelines established by the University of Kerala.
KU CAT Application Fee:
- KU CAT application fee for all category candidates is Rs. 500/-
How may the KU CAT application fee be paid?
Only offline payment methods are accepted for the KU CAT, including demand draughts (DDs) from SBT or cooperative banks made payable to “The Finance Officer, Kerala University” and payable to either Trivandrum or the KUOC campus.
KU CAT 2024 Exam Dates:
|Application form online date
|Last date to submit the application form
|1st week of June 2024
|Group Discussion and Interview
|1st week of July 2024
|Final merit list
|The counseling rounds
|4th week of July 2024
How to Apply:
- 1) Go to the official website for the KU CAT 2024 and register by giving the necessary information.
- 2) After registering, the candidate must log in and enter accurate information about himself or herself.
- 3) Personal and academic information is required from candidates.
- 4) Candidates must choose the course, exam location, etc., and complete all necessary forms.
- 5) After completing the application, submit it together with the required payment.
- 6) Before the deadline, mail the completed KU CAT application form to the address provided, together with any required supporting documentation and a Demand Draught: