JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Date, Eligibility Criteria, and Job Opening 2024 The JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission posted a job posting for the 2024 JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector position. Interested applicants can learn about the position’s requirements, pay, selection process, test date, course, and results deadline. JPSC Jharkhand The JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission called for a Drug Inspector in 2024, just like every year. But this year, the pay for this role went up, which is an excellent chance for people looking for work.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification
JPSC Job Openings for Drug Inspectors 2024, Each year, tens of thousands of people apply for jobs through the JPSC Recruitment 2024. Since a long time ago, people have been trying to get jobs with the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Now that the government has released the JPSC Exam Calendar 2024, everyone looking for a JPSC job in 2024 has good news. During this session, there will be openings for the following positions: helper, clerk, officer, and teacher. The testing time for the open jobs will start in October 2024 and last until June 2024.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Formed||2 September 1957|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Jharkhand|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Apply for the JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Online
- Go to the leading site at jpsc.gov.in.
- On the site, click the “JPSC Application Form” link.
- Click “New Registration” and fill out the form with your details.
- Fill out the code and click the “Register” button.
- After you sign up, go to the “login” page.
- After logging in, fill out all the needed forms, send any files you need, and pay the application fee.
- Double-check everything you sent in.
- Click on Submit.”