Jharkhand TET Application Form 2024> Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi will soon release. Notice for Jharkhand TET 2024. Applicants who want to start a job as a teacher in a government school in the state of Jharkhand. Now, all of those people can apply for the JAC TET 2024 online. Soon, the link to apply online for the Jharkhand TET Application form will be changed. On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about the JAC TET Notification and how to apply online. application price, school requirements, test date, selection method, and so on. So, everyone who wants to take the JAC TET 2024 should read this piece carefully to find out what’s new.
JAC TET Notification
JTET, or the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test, is a state-level test that teachers need to take in order to get a job. JTET 2024 is very important for anyone who wants to teach in a government school in the state of Jharkhand. There are two parts to the JAC TET. Paper 1 is for teachers of grades 1 through 5, and Paper 2 is for teachers of grades 6 through 8. The state governments in Jharkhand hold the JAC TET to find good primary and upper primary teachers for public schools.
Jharkhand TET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Levels||Paper 1 (For Class 1-5) Paper 2 (For Class 6-8)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of primary teachers and trained |
graduate teachers in schools of Jharkhand
Jharkhand TET 2024 Eligibility
Application Fee for JTET Application Form
|Category||For Paper I Or II||For Both Paper I & II|
Jharkhand TET Paper 1 (Class 1 – 5) Eligibility
- Aspirants must have 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Degree of B.A/B.Sc./B.Ed with 50% marks.
- Candidates currently studying in the diploma course of Elementary Education 2nd Year can also apply JAC TET 2024
Jharkhand TET Paper 2 (Class 6 – 8) Eligibility
- Degree with 45% marks Passed or appearing in the final 2 years D.Ed (OR)
- Appearing in the final year of B.Ed Class 12 with at least 50% marks are eligible.
- Candidates who completed B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% marks
- Final year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed is also eligible.
How to Fill Out the Online JTET 2024 Application Form?
- Candidates should start by going to the official website at www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Once there, click the Registration option on the site.
- Start carefully filling out the registration form now, and then click this button to submit it.
- Receive your registered email ID and password, along with your registration number.
- Now log back into your account.
- Please provide your general information, such as 10th grade.
- Then, upload the appropriate Pdf file with the relevant photos and signatures.
- Pay the needed application fee next.
- Finally, print a copy of the application form for future use.