How to Check the Balance of an Indian Bank Account Using Net Banking, a Missed Call Number, a Smartphone App, and More Both the urban and rural populations of India love Indian Bank. The 1907-founded bank is home to thousands of ordinary middle-class people who frequently utilise banking services to assess their financial situation. There are numerous ways to check an account’s balance. The list below describes a few of them.
Indian Bank Missed Call Number
How to use the Missed Call Service to check the balance of an Indian bank account, For this to function, your phone number must be registered with the bank. With a missed call, you can ascertain your balance.
- • Provide an Indian bank with your phone number.
- • Dial 09289592895 on your missed call to find out your account’s balance.
- • You will receive an SMS with your account balance.
Indian Bank Balance Check Number
How to use online banking to check the balance of an Indian bank account, Has net banking been set up? The steps are listed below.
- Log on to Indian Bank’s online banking site.
- Go to the main page and select “personal banking.”
- Enter your username and password to get into your account.
- You will need to accept the terms that the bank will present.
- Choose “Accounts” from the menu.
- The screen will briefly show your balance.
- Click “Detailed Statement” to view your most recent transaction.
How to SMS-check the balance of an Indian bank account
Customers without access to the internet or who lack technological sophistication should definitely use the SMS way of monitoring their balance. Customers must complete the SMS banking application form at their home branch to register their cellphone number in order to do this. The SMS feature may be used once the MPIN and confirmation of number registration have been obtained.
- Register the cell number with the home branch of the Indian bank.
- To find out your account balance after receiving your MPIN, text Indian bank at 94443-94443.
- Indian Bank will send you an SMS with your account balance.
How to use the IndPay mobile app to check the balance of an Indian bank account, For this transaction to be completed, the IndPay app must be downloaded.
- Your login information must be used to access IndPay.
- For the terms and conditions, click “Agree” to continue.
- After logging in, select “accounts”.
- Once you log in, the app will show you your account balance. You have the option of reading the thorough account statement as well.
How to use an ATM to check your Indian bank account balance Customers of Indian Bank can check their account balance at any ATM.
- Go to the closest ATM
- Put the debit card in.
- Put in your PIN.
- Choosing “balancing Enquiry”
- The ATM screen will flash with your account balance.
Indian Bank Balance Check through e-Statement
- Visit the site https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement
- There will be a captcha. Enter it with your account number.
- Clicking on “Submit” will flash your balance on the screen.
Passbook Balance Check for Indian Banks This is how accounts are typically checked for balances. When an account is opened, a passbook is supplied to each account holder. Account holders will receive complete transaction details while updating the passbook. This is your best option if you’re uneasy with online banking.