Apply for the HSSC Common Eligibility Test 2024 with the help of the 2024 Haryana CET Application Form. Apply online for HSSC Group C and Group D positions through the organization’s website, www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana CET Application Form
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an official notice inviting applicants to register online for 31,529 group C and group D positions through the Haryana Common Entrance Test (HCET) Recruitment 2024. The Haryana CET Online Registration Portal opened in March 2024. The remaining applicants should register online for the Haryana CET before the deadline and submit their registration fees by April 2024. The department will shortly announce the date for the written test to be held, and the Haryana CET Exam will use OMR Sheets.
HSSC CET Notification
On March 2024, HSSC opened the registration period for the state of Haryana’s Group C and Group D openings. It will take place in July 2024. On National Youth Day, the Haryana chief minister unveiled the platform for time registration. The government’s most recent policy announcement states that CET would henceforth be used as the sole foundation for practically all Group C and Group D recruitments in Haryana. The revised regulations allow qualified applicants who were previously unable to apply for CET to do so now.
|Haryana CET Admit Card 2024|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Test||Common Eligibility Test CET 2024|
|Posts||Group C & D|
|Status||To be Released|
|Haryana CET Admit Card||10 to 15 days before exam|
|Haryana CET Exam Date 2024||November 2024|
Notification for the 2024 administration of the Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET)
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will oversee the examination, while NTA will oversee the Haryana CET. Those pupils who achieved success in class 10 or 12 this year will profit from the reopening of the Haryana CET since they may now register on the web of the test. Following registration, the applicant will receive a special ID number with which he or she can submit applications for a variety of positions based on their job history and educational background.
Haryana CET 2024 – Age Limit
- Candidates’ age must be a minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the HSSC Commission.
Haryana CET 2024 – Application Fee
- General / EWS / Other State: 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online / Offline Mode
Haryana CET 2024 – Important Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|CET Application form Start Date||March 2024|
|Last date to submit the Application form||April 2024|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||April 2024|
|Haryana CET Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam date|
|Haryana CET Exam Date||July 2024|
|HSSC Common Eligibility Test Result Date||To be notified|
Haryana CET 2024 Group C & D Posts Application
Candidates who have applied for HSSC Group C & D employment must be aware of all the specifics of HSSC CET 2024, including the application deadline, application fee, additional eligibility requirements, exam date, and other pertinent information. Read this page attentively all the way to the bottom since it contains the information you need for the exam. A PDF link to the formal notification is also included below in this post as further information.
What is the HSSC CET Application Process 2024?
- Before anything else, applicants should go to the official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- At this point, visit the One Time Registration Link at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- Candidates key in their cell phone numbers and enter the captcha code.
- The candidate’s phone number will receive an OTP after logging in.
- You will fill out the OTP and be logged into the HSSC CET registration page simultaneously.
- The candidate will next need to sign the printed copy of the application form, scan it, and upload it to the HSSC One-Time Registration website.
- After you’ve paid the application fee, submit your application form.