Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2024: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRCL) will be hiring qualified candidates for “Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer -Electronics, Junior Engineer – Mechanical, Junior Engineer -Civil, Maintainer – Fitter, Maintainer -Electrical, and Maintainer -Electronics” Posts. The 500+ open positions in these categories are now accepting applications. Those who are qualified for these positions must apply online. The deadline for online applications is May 1. Candidates Read all of the information on this page about the Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2024 before continuing. You may also download our Sarkari Naukri App for quick updates.
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment
Here, we provide comprehensive information about the Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation’s (GMRC) Bharti 2024. Education requirements for positions, age restrictions, job locations, experience requirements, application procedures, locations, deadlines, and key links, among other information, Before applying for the positions, candidates carefully review all of the information. We often post job listings on our website.
|Application Fees: General: Rs. 600/- SEBC/ OBC: Rs. 300/- SC / ST / EWS: Rs. 150/-|
|Payment Mode: Online Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card|
|Gujarat Metro Rail 2024 Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 28 Years & For Maintainer: Max. 25 Years For Age Relaxation Kindly Read the advertisement.|
|Post Name: Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) Junior Engineer (Electricals / Electronics / Mechanical / Civil) Maintainer (Fitter / Electrical / Electronics)|
|Gujarat Metro Rail 2024 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification: ITI, Diploma, BSC from a recognized / or institute Kindly Read the notification for post-wise eligibility details.|
How to Fill Out an Application for GMRC Recruitment 2024
- Individuals who are interested in applying for the position can do so by going to our website (https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers) and selecting the appropriate link from the drop-down menu.
- Make your selection from the drop-down menu using the GMRCL advertisement.
- At this point, click the “Apply” button located next to the advertisement; alternatively, you may click the “Details” option to read the advertisement in greater depth.
- Make sure you give the comprehensive notification a good read to verify that you meet the requirements for the roles that you want.
- Start filling out the registration form with all of the needed personal and academic information as soon as possible.
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee and upload all of the required papers.
- Before submitting the application, make sure you have reviewed it.
- To save yourself time in the future, download the application form
|Last Date to Apply||2024|