Gujarat TET Notification, Application Form, Online Application Process Began, Gujarat Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Online Applications @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat’s Board of Secondary Education (BSEG) has made the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) public announcement. The state education board will be conducting the TET test, which all prospective teachers are welcome to take.
Gujarat TET Notification
The Gujarat TET’s main objective is to determine candidates’ qualifications and appropriateness for the state’s open teaching positions. Candidates may apply for government teaching positions in the state if they have passed the Teachers Elfinly test.
Starting on October 2024, applicants may begin submitting their online applications. Till December 5th, candidates have opportunity to finish their registration. The school board has also set up a facility for the procedure of late registration. Candidates will be able to apply online using this approach starting in December by paying the late application cost.
Gujarat TET Notification: Summary
|Exam Name:||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test – 2024|
|Conducting Body:||State Examination Board (SEB), Government of Gujarat|
|Paper Names:||» TET-I (Classes 1 to 5)|
» TET-II (Classes 6 to 8)
|Post Names:||Primary Teacher & Upper Primary Teacher|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Exam Mode:||Offline mode|
|Teaching Subjects:||Science, Maths, Social Science and Languages|
(English, Hindi, Gujarati & Sanskrit)
|Job Location:||Gujarat State|
How to Complete the 2024 Gujarat TET Application Form?
- Visit the official website, ojas.gujarat.gov.in, as the first step.
- Step 2: Select the “new registration” notice from the homepage.
- Step 3: Complete the registration form with the necessary data.
- Fourth step: click the submit button.
- Step 5: Write down the registration ID and password that the system generates.
- Step 6: Enter your login information to access the Gujarat TET official website.
- Step 7: After that, complete the application form by entering all the necessary details.
- Step 8: After completing the required information, candidates must provide scanned copies of their signature and a passport-sized picture.