GCET Notification 2024, GCET Exam Date 2024 will see the GCET Exam. The Government of Goa’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE, Goa) oversees its administration. Goa Common Entrance Examination. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa, administers the GCET, a state-level admission examination, for a variety of professional degree programmes.
GCET Application Form
According on the results of the entrance exam, admission will be granted. Candidates would be permitted to enrol at Goa state’s state-sponsored or -aided engineering institutes. NEET The following courses will be open to qualified applicants: MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homoeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Science (Paramedical), and B.Sc. in nursing. For additional information about GCET 2024, including eligibility requirements and application materials, the candidate should read the article provided below.
How to submit the GCET 2024 Online Application?
- Open the official portal and log in.
- Use a valid email address and password to register if you haven’t already.
- We’ll email you a verification link. The verification link should be clicked.
- Please log in now to complete the application form’s fields.
- Carefully fill out every field on the application, attach a scanned copy of your ID and your signature, and choose PCM, PC, or PM as your subject.
- The Rs. 1500 application fee may be paid by clicking the payment link.
- Select the exam site from the available options after completing the fee payment.
The hall ticket emailed to the registered email should also be downloaded and printed.