in Odisha Visit SAMS Odisha’s website, pg.samsodisha.gov.in, to access the application form, announcement, and exam date for the Odisha Common PG Entrance Test 2024. For the Odisha CPET 2024 or Odisha PG Entrance 2024, which are given below in this page, you can get comprehensive information as well as official links. The Common PG Entrance Test (CEPT) 2024 will be administered in Odisha State by the Odisha Higher Education Department.
SAMS CPET Notification
You can find all the specific details you need about the Odisha CPET 2024 on the SAMS Odisha website, pg.samsodisha.gov.in, including the dates of the Odisha Common PG Entrance Test 2024, the deadline for submitting applications, the day of the CPET Exam, the release date for admit cards, and the release date for results.
CPET Exam Date
The Common PG Entrance Test (CEPT) 2024 will be held in Odisha State, according to an announcement from the Odisha Higher Education Department. The SAMS Odisha website has the Odisha PG Admission 2024 Notification and Key Dates available, and from there you can see the schedule for the Odisha Common PG Entrance Test 2024.
Below is a link to the official SAMS Odisha PG notice. Please carefully read the official notification, Common Prospectus, and adhere to the official key dates prior to submitting your PG Online Application for 2024 Odisha using the links provided below.
Odisha CPET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have participated in or successfully completed their graduation in any course. Candidates must have earned their undergraduate degree in the appropriate subject from an Indian institution that is recognised as such with a minimum of 45%–50% of the course’s total marks in order to be eligible for the Odisha CPET 2024 Exam. People who took their UG Final examinations can also apply.
Application Fee for Odisha CPET 2024
|500/- per subject
|Additional Fee for all
|200/- for Each Extra Subject
Odisha CPET 2024 Exam Pattern
- Multiple-choice questions will be used in the Odisha CPET 2024 Exam, which will be held offline (OMR-based).
The test will include 70 questions in total. One mark is given for each question.
- On the same exam, there will be 30 questions from the elective subject and 40 from the core subject.
- The test does not have negative marking.
How to apply for Odisha CPET Entrance 2024?
The following are some procedures to apply online for the 2024 Odisha CPET Entrance:
- You should go to www.samsodisha.gov.in or the URL in this post below.Find “Post Graduation” and click on it on the homepage.
- On the following screen, select the “New User Registration” link.
- To register and establish a password, applicants must fill out the registration page with their name, email address, and mobile number.
- In order to fill out the application form, you can log in as “Existing Student Login” using your mobile number and password.
- Complete the application and send in the appropriate payment.
- You can download or print a copy of the confirmation page after your online application is complete.