Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT Form may be downloaded online (2022) The page includes important details on how to obtain and complete the Bank of Maharashtra’s RTGS/NEFT PDF form both online and offline.
BOM Bank RTGS & NEFT Form Pdf,
Fund transfers using the RTGS and NEFT systems are permitted by the Bank of Maharashtra. If you utilise NEFT, there is no minimum transaction requirement. In contrast, RTGS demands a minimum of INR 2 lakhs. Moreover, both RTGS and NEFT have no upper restriction on the amount that may be sent.
Online RTGS/NEFT PDF Form Download from Bank of Maharashtra, You must complete an RTGS form before completing an RTGS transaction. Important details regarding the remitter, beneficiary, and payment are required on this form. Also, obtaining this paperwork is a simple process for you.
There are two choices: stopping by the branch or using the bank’s website. The bank branch can provide you with the physical form. To save time, there is, however, a far simpler method. Using the Bank of Maharashtra’s official internet page, you may download it instantly. To do this, take these actions:
- Firstly, visit the BOM’s online portal. Click on the “Downloads” tab on the right-side panel.
- Further, click on “Other forms” and choose RTGS form.
You will be sent to a PDF version of the RTGS form. Moreover, after downloading this form, you can print it off. Complete the form, then hand it in to the bank branch.
How to Fill Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form?
An RTGS/NEFT form consists of different sections which should be duly filled.
- Provide information such the account number, beneficiary information, charges, the amount being sent, etc.
- After that, sign the document and include your phone number.
- You will receive a customer acknowledgment slip after submitting this form at the branch. But the branch won’t give you an acknowledgment slip until it’s been verified.
- Your cash will flow through RTGS/NEFT after validation is complete.
- A notice of the financial transfer will be sent to you by the bank. Either email or SMS will be used for this notice.
RTGS/NEFT through Mobile & Internet Banking
Without a doubt, digitalization has been adopted by all banks. The Bank of Maharashtra offered online and mobile banking as a result. It has enormous advantages for both the bank and the clients. The ease and security of RTGS/NEFT fund transfers is one such advantage. To start the RTGS/NEFT transactions, you may now sign in to your online or mobile banking account. Simply put, that means you don’t need to go to the bank branch to complete the transaction.
- For mobile banking, you need to download the MahaMobile app. However, the limit for fund transfers through the mobile app is INR 50,000 per day.
- For internet banking, visit the BOM online portal.
- The official website is www.mahaconnect.in.
BOM RTGS/NEFT Timings
For customer transactions, RTGS and NEFT timings are different in BOM. Both systems work on Monday to Saturday for settlement at RBI. However, timings for RTGS/NEFT are as follows:
- RTGS: 08:00 am to 04:30 pm
- NEFT: 08:00 am to 07:00 pm
The settlement of NEFT transactions takes place on an hourly basis.
In conclusion, RTGS and NEFT are secure and safe fund transfer systems of BOM. However, it involves minimal charges per transaction.