Application for AP PGCET 2024 (Release Soon), Exam Date, and Eligibility – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in: Detailed information on the AP PGCET 2024 has been provided in this post. The APPGCET 2024 Notification was announced by the senior management of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of senior Education. The application process for the AP PGCET 2024 began in April 2024, according to the notice. Applying for the AP PG Entrance Exam 2024 must be done by May 2024 for eligible students. And beginning in June 2024, the APPGCET Exam will be administered.
AP PGECET Notification
The dates for AP PGCET 2024 application form adjustments have now been updated. If any modifications need to be made to the submitted online applications, they can be made starting in May 2024. The exact application link for the AP Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2024 is provided at the bottom of this page. Candidates who are interested in learning more information about the APPGCET 2024 Eligibility, Application Form, Application Fee, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern, and Result can visit this website and read the complete article.
The requirements for AP PGECET 2024
- See the following list of requirements to apply for the AP PGECET 2024:
- In order to be considered for admission, a candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from an institution with a good reputation is required of candidates.
- Marks: To pass the qualifying test, a candidate must receive at least 50% of the possible points (45% for applicants from the reserved category).
- Applicants must possess a document proving their Andhra Pradesh state residency.
- Candidate eligibility: Final semester applicants are able to apply for the test.
- Candidates who have their GATE or GPAT score cards may also apply.
AP PGCET 2024 Application Fee
- For a single subject is Rs.850/- OC
- Rs.750/- for BC candidates
- Rs.650/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Note: The fee may be paid at any AP online centers or through a payment gateway (Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking).
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2024
|AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2024|
|Mode of Examination||Computer based test (CBT)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of examination||2 hours|
|Total marks||120 marks|
|Number of questions||120 multiple choice questions|
|Marking scheme||Test takers will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer There is no negative marking for incorrect answers|
Steps to Apply for AP PGECET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Initially, go to the official website (link mentioned above).
- Select that link.
- Click the “Fee Payment” option now.
- Then, for fee payment, fill out all the necessary information and click the “Make Payment” option.
- After paying the charge, you will receive the Payment ID for future usage.
- Select “AP PGECET Fee Payment Status” from the menu now.
- Then, login using your “Payment ID” and “Mobile Number” to view the status of your application fee.
- Then, select the option that says “Fill AP PGECET Online Application Form”.
- Complete every field, including those for your name, education, Aadhaar card, residence, etc.
- You must then upload your photo and signature in the format specified.
- At last, click on “Print AP PGECET Application”.
- Then Finally, Take a print copy of the application for future use.