Dates of Admission, Application Process, and Scores for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET and PGLCET 2024 for Law Courses AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET 2024 for Admission to UG and PG Law Courses are announced by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalam Tirupati. The Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (APLAWCET) is a statewide entrance test for Andhra Pradesh University and associated colleges’ law schools.
AP LAWCET Application Form
On behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), it is administered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University. AP LAWCET offers both 5-year and 3-year law programmes. English and Telugu are also offered as test languages on the 90-minute online AP LAWCET.
AP LAWCET 2024 Registration Highlights
|Exam Name:||AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test)|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Conducting Body:||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Exam Type:||UG and PG|
|Official website for registration||sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet|
AP LAWCET 2024 Exam Dates
- The following are the important dates of AP LAWCET 2024:
|Admit Card Available||2024|
Qualifications for AP LAWCET 2024
- For AP LAWCET 2024, the following prerequisites must be met:
For five years
- Candidates must have graduated from a university in Andhra Pradesh after completing class 12 there.
- In their class 12 test, candidates need to receive an overall score of 45%.
- To be eligible, candidates must receive at least 42% in the OBC category and 40% in the SC/ST category in the class 12 exams.
- A recognised university must be used to finish the applicant’s undergraduate or graduate degree.
- The minimum scores for students in the General category are 45%, 42% for students from the BC category, and 40% for students from the SC/ST category.
Courses Offered through AP LAWCET
Ap LAWCET offers admission to the following law courses namely:
- Bachelor of Arts- LLB
- Bachelor of Commerce – LLB
- Bachelor of Science – LLB
- Bachelor of Business Administration – LLB
- Bachelor of Legal Studies – LLB
- Bachelor of Technology – LLB
- Bachelor of Legislative Laws LLB
Exam Paper Pattern
It takes 90 minutes to complete the AP LAWCET in an online format. 120 questions make up the test, which is divided into three sections: general knowledge and mental capacity, current affairs, and aptitude for law school. One mark is given for each right response on the 120-mark AP LAWCET exam. It does not deduct points for wrong responses or skipped questions.
|General knowledge and mental ability||30||30|
AP LAWCET 2024 Examination Centres
The AP LAWCET exam will be taken at different regional centres. The list for AP LAWCET 2024 Examination Centres will be released along with the official brochure and updated soon.
|AP LAWCET Exam Centers|
AP LAWCET 2024 Online Application Process
- Go to the company’s website.
Before submitting an application, review all the information listed on the official page.
- Select the link that says “Apply Online”; a new application site will open.
- Complete the application with all the necessary information, including your personal and educational information.
Five. Pay the application costs.
- After confirming the accuracy of all the information you provided, submit the application.
- Candidates are encouraged to provide a paper copy of the completed registration form.