For admission to a variety of postgraduate programmes in the humanities, social sciences, business, education, and teaching, as well as other PG diploma programmes, Acharya Nagarjuna University-Guntur administers the ANUPGCET 2024 entrance exam. The staff at https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/ has supplied all the information regarding the ANUPGCET Notification 2024 for applicants to review.
ANUPGCET Application Form
Acharya Nagarjuna University’s Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) is the entry point for admission to post-graduate programmes. Before submitting an ANUPGCET application form prior to the exam dates, candidates who are interested in admission to Acharya Nagarjuna University and its associated institutions in the state should carefully read the ANUPGCET Notification and confirm their eligibility.
Guidelines for ANUPGCET Eligibility 2024:
Residence and Nationality:
- The applicant’s nationality must be Indian.
- The candidate must be a resident of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh exclusively, and they must meet the local-status standards specified in the state’s educational institutions.
Standards for education
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree in a related discipline from an accredited university with a minimum of 50% overall.
- Candidates who successfully passed their qualifying exam or showed up for the final year examination in March or April 2024 are eligible to take the admission test.
ANUPGCET Application Fee:
- Application charges without late fee is Rs. 600/-
- Application charges with late fee is Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Application fee with tatkal fee is Rs. 1600/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for PG Degree courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern 2024:
|Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper|
|Question Type||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.|
ANUPGCET 2024 Dates:
|ANUPGCET Notification Released on||2024|
|Commencement of Submission of ANUPGCET Online Applications||2024|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||2024|
|Last Date for submission of ANU PGCET Online Applications with Late fee||2024|
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee||2024|
|Downloading ANU PGCET Hall-Tickets from website||2024|
|Schedule of ANU PGCET Entrance Tests||2024|
Process To Fill ANUPGCET Application Form:
- The first step for candidates is to log on to the Acharya Nagarjuna University’s homepage at www.anudoa.in.
- You must now click the “Press here for ANUPGCET-2024 Brochure” link.
- AnUPGCET 2024 Notification PDF may be seen by clicking the attached link.
- You can check your eligibility by reading the ANUPGCET advertisement attentively.
- Candidates who meet the requirements may submit an online application for the ANU PGCET.
- The online forms for the ANUPGCET should be filled out completely and correctly.
- Additionally, you must upload all essential paperwork and credentials.
- Make the appropriate fee payment, then click the “Submit” button.
- Additionally, grab a physical copy of the completed form and secure it for later use.