By the first week of June 2024, the application for the AGRICET may be made available. The Agriculture Common Entrance Test is the common name for AGRICET 2024. Every year, in July 2024, AGRICET is administered. Once a year, aspirants must take an admission exam, which is organised and administered by Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University. Candidates must complete and submit an application in order to take the admission exam.
AGRICET Application Form
The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University offers bachelor’s degree programmes in agriculture and seed technology. Qualified applicants can apply for admission to these programmes with the help of the entrance exam.
AGRICET 2024 Highlights
|Agriculture Common Entrance Test
|Types of Exam
|Level of Exam
|Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|to be Announced
|1 hour 30 minutes
AGRICET Application Fee:
- General Category Rs 1200/-
- Reserved class (SC, ST & PH) Rs 600
- Late Fees
- General Category Rs 2400/-
- Reserved class (SC, ST & PH) Rs 1800/-
How to Fill the AGRICET Application Form?
- Visit the official website or use the direct link in this article’s upper section to access the tab for tests and admission.
- Consider the notification window. the application form link should be clicked.
- The candidate must next accurately complete all of the information requested on the application form, including questions about name, qualifications, parent’s names, etc.
- after filling out the information. The papers must now be attached. The candidate must properly attach their signature, picture, and any other required papers. This process must be followed. The candidate’s registration will be revoked for failure to comply.
- The next and last step is to make the fee payments when all the necessary information has been provided and the necessary papers have been submitted. The application is deemed insufficient without the payment.